LATEST FACEBOOK LINKS
- Obama to sign indefinite detention bill into law
- Gov. Brewer asks federal judge to void part of Arizona’s medical marijuana law
- CA Dispensary Giving Away Marijuana As It Closes Its Doors
- Dutch government delays plans to ban tourists from buying weed
- Why Kids with High IQs Are More Likely to Take Drugs
- Legalization Highly Favored In New Massachusetts Poll
The NDAA does not allow the indefinite detention of Americans; Glenn Greenwald (and many media outlets, including papers of record) have gotten the story profoundly wrong. And the addition of that hat to the president’s picture strikes me as racist. — Ryking
Also, pay attention to what Greenwald is saying. I know it butthurts you to admit Obama sucks, but there is no denying it this time.
^^^Too funny. He even tagged it with #racism. Get it together.